Beginning each day with exercise is a fantastic way to begin our day. How we begin each day sets a tone for the rest of our day. When we begin each day with exercise, we are stimulating our mind and body for peak performance. Morning exercise stimulates the production of Brain-derived Neurotropic Factor (BDNF). BDNF is often called “Miracle-Gro for the brain” because it stimulates the formation of new neurons. How you begin each day determines how you will live each day.
Prime yourself with daily exercise. Start your day with the one activity that will improve your mood, focus, and vitality. Regardless of our fitness goals, beginning your day with exercise is a must, if we want to live a world-class life. Daily exercise benefits the brain more than the body. The purpose of developing this habit is to:
- Prime your mind and body for a great day
- Stimulate the release of BDNF, “Miracle-Gro for the brain.”
- Improve your mood and focus
- Increase energy and vitality
- Improved impulse control and willpower
- Improved weight management and fitness
- Provide you with a sense of accomplishment before you start your workday
A short 10 to 20-minute workout is sufficient. Do whatever activity you enjoy. Don’t let good be the enemy of great.
For a 21-minute workout, you can elect to do three 7-minute circuits. John Ratey, author of Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain recommends this app. I like the app because I can do the exercises whenever I need a quick energy boost.
Change your habits, change your life!
Best wishes and Best Health!
Are you ready to reboot and reset your relationship with food and exercise? Most programs focus on the mechanics of weight loss but fail to adequately address the psychology of change required. Most people know more than enough about nutrition and exercise to lose weight, but fail to take action. This book takes a new approach to getting leaner, fitter, and stronger.
Follow us on Facebook
The book contains:
· 7 Change Strategies for Adopting a Healthy Lifestyle
· A Flexible Diet Program that Doesn’t Put Any Foods Off-limit, including Alcohol
· 20-Week Workout Log with Progress Assessments (Downloadable PDF)
· 3 Strategies for Resetting your Body Weight Setpoint to Keep the Weight Off
· A Nutrition and Training Program Based on Science, not Bro Science.
The Fat Loss Habit: Creating Routines that Make Willpower and Fat Loss Automatic takes a new approach to getting leaner, fitter, and stronger. The program uses high-impact change strategies that make the process of adopting a healthy lifestyle easier. The nutrition and workout program, like the change techniques, have all been proven effective, and are all backed by research and scientific studies.
Our BOOK The Fat Loss Habit is NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON!!! We would greatly appreciate a brief REVIEW. Your feedback is our best marketing tool, and it will help us to make a better product. Your review will help other people who want to make a positive change by helping them to find our book.
Follow us on Facebook